Friday, May 7, 2021

The Epro8 Challenge

 In Te Ngahere we did a EPro8. What we did for this is build a catapult and we got a ping pong ball,string,Electrical tape,two a4 pieces of paper,one a3 piece of paper,scissors,30 bamboo sticks and 30 rubber bands. Then we had to put all of them together to make a catapult and when you fired the ping pong ball it had to go three metres.  We learned about potential energy and kinetic energy. Potential energy is when something is not moving and it's still and kinetic energy is when something that is moving. I found communicating with my group was hard and everybody wouldn't listen to my idea and everybody was doing there own thing. I think my group did well is starting to listen to each others idea. I did like making catapults I hope we do it again. I think we could work on everybody gets a job no one is sitting around doing nothing and communicating with each other. Have you ever made a catapult?


No comments:

Post a Comment