Tuesday, May 4, 2021

The Confusing Taskmaster

 In Te Ngahere we did a taskmaster called can you follow directions. Our teacher gave us a piece of paper and then we had to get a pencil. We got 4 minutes then another 30 seconds after we got an extra couple of minutes. For the  first  question we had to read everything carefully before doing anything it confused me because I thought it meant read one question before doing anything. I did not know it meant to read the whole all of it. We did this because the teachers were trying to teach us to follow directions and to read things carefully. Everyone failed at this because  we actually had to read every question before doing anything. I think I did read the question carefully I got it wrong because I did not understand. In the future I will read things more carefully.Do you read questions carefully?




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Logan it’s Dale from your class. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about taskmaster because you explained what you all did. I have done taskmaster before but not one like that.
    Do you enjoy taskmaster?

    ReplyDelete