Thursday, June 17, 2021

Mosaic Art

 In Te Ngahere the class did Mosaic art our teacher was Gail and  she showed the class how to do it. It's when we go on to Google drawings we put a picture on and trace it with poly-line and we have left  a gap between each of them. We did them for our QR codes for our Ngahere  animal or plant we were researching about. think what I did well was the shape of its face. What I could do better is put a background and add more shapes. I think it was hard at the start to get all the shapes right.


Have you ever made Mosaic art before?






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Logan it’s Shay, I enjoyed reading your blog post about Mosaic Art because you have been using very descriptive words to paint a picture in my mind. Maybe something helpful for your blog post is you should have added a DLO about what you were learning about. I can relate to this like the time I made a mosaic Art out of pikachu and Charmander.

    What did you make for your Mosaic Art?

    ReplyDelete